Today...
![]() |
Today I just want to “be”.
Today I just want to not worry about anything and leave it in His hands.
Today I want to trust that His plan is the best plan and that I don’t have to do anything.
Today I have recited Philippians 4:13 and said it to my husband a lot and it’s only 9:00am.
Today that verse is all that is holding me up.
Today I am sad that yet another door has been closed in our faces.
But…
Today I know deep in my heart that my wonderful Father in heaven has a big plan for us.
Today I believe more in the effects rather than the cause.
Today I remember that just three years ago we lost pretty much everything...but look haw far we've come!
Today I remind myself that other families would have fallen apart because of it.
Today I am happy to say that with every tribulation there has been a cause for joy and praise.
I know this because…
Today I am going to be thankful for everything I do have.
Today I am thanking Him for my two healthy children.
Today I am on my knees letting Him know how grateful I am for the faithful, loving, gorgeous husband He gave me.
Today I know that my prayers were answered exactly the way I asked for them those many many years ago.
Today…
I am blessed.
I am thankful.
I am happy.
And for you?
Today I pray that you find the thankfulness in your heart for everything you DO have.
Today I send you swirly-pink-feel-good thoughts your way.
Today I am happy to have you here…reading these words that were inspired by Megan’s "just because" post today.
And lastly, today…
I send you many many…



