♥ Day - A Mug for Her/A Mug for Me! #vdaymugswap
Happy Valentine's Day Loveys!
Before I start this little post, I wanted to tell you how much you are appreciated in this space.
In January,

I ran to Anthropology and took forever to figure out which mug to get.
I was between three different mugs and decided on the one that I would've wanted:)
Then off to get lollipops, love socks, a mini-journal & some pens.
Put it all in a box and shipped it out just in time!
Phew!
Then a couple of days later, I got my package!!!
Look at the wonderfulness that I got!!!
Lindor chocolate truffles, a LOVE mug, a yummy smelling candle, a dish towel that says LOVE YOU, and nail polishes.
She outdid herself, loveys!
Megan,
Thank you so much for all my goodies!
I've been using my mug ever since I got it. It is now one of my favorite mugs.
You Rock!
xoxo

Also, if you put #vdaymugswap on Twitter or Instagram, you can see all the goodness there, too!
Happy "Love YOU" Day!
♥


